However, blog tag isn't so bad. It's pretty easy to outrun the taggers should you want to. Today though I'm playing along. My friend Angelique has tagged me for 6 random things. She has a lovely blog No Life Without Wife and she lives in Noumea of all places. Who doesn't want to have a little internet holiday to Noumea?
I think she sometimes gets lonely hanging out in the middle of the pacific so why don't you pop on over and tell her I sent you. She happens to be celebrating her 200th post today and having a giveaway.
So 6 random things. Here goes:
- I'm an ideas woman. I am full of fantastic ideas, but struggle with getting thing past ideas stage. People often treat me like I'm flaky as a result.
- I have a goal to ride over the West Gate Bridge as part of Around The Bay in A Day in October 2009. At this stage I am thinking I will aim to do the 50km ride.
- I've traveled considerably in every state and territory in Australia. For a couple of years I worked in a job that involved traveling all over Australia to cities, large and small towns and remote communities. It was an absolutely amazing experience and some of the more remote locations included Yuendumu, Groote Eylandt, Warakurna and Fitzroy Crossing.
- I smoked for over 20 years before becoming a non-smoker 21 months ago. I'm extremely proud of this achievement.
- I really enjoy going out for dinner alone. It's fantastic to take yourself out for a good meal and just enjoy your own company along with some people watching. I always seem to get excellent service when I eat alone too. If you've never tried it I highly recommend it. It feels very indulgent.
- I only started Op Shopping this year. Prior to this year I just didn't get it. Now that I do I can't get enough.
Here are the rules if you want to play by them
- Link to the person that tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website