Oh, you're going to love Dralion. Its a fantastic show. I lived in Cirque du Soleil's hometown Montreal for a few years and saw it there. The acrobatics, choreography, music and costuming are amazing!
Tip: Make sure you are not in the last part of the audience to arrive. The clowns harrass you!
7 comments:
You're going to love Dralion! We were lucky enough to see it in Sydney and I'm still in awe of the talent and the crazy costumes.
I went a few years ago to see Alegria...it was fantastic!
Oh, you're going to love Dralion. Its a fantastic show. I lived in Cirque du Soleil's hometown Montreal for a few years and saw it there. The acrobatics, choreography, music and costuming are amazing!
Tip: Make sure you are not in the last part of the audience to arrive. The clowns harrass you!
Oh! I would love to go too!! Have fun. :o)
oh, I am so excited about Dralion. I haven't seen any Cirque du Soleil since I started doing circus myself... I just want to make myself jealous.
i love Cirque Du Soleil...human acrobats...brilliant, breathtaking stuff!
its going to be a FAB night!
Ohhh! I'm so jealous! I want to go! Can I jump in your handbag? I'll be back in Australia by then!
Post a Comment