Thursday, July 31, 2008

That Curlypops!!!

She's a beauty. A little package of goodness arrived this morning.

Some flannel and a patterns for bibs. I have a couple of friends having babies soon. She also sent me the lovely green floral to match a blue floral she gave me when she came to visit. Most of my fabric stash is thanks to Ms Curlypops.

Ms L was most upset when the package arrived early this morning. She's expecting goodies from Amazon and is envious of all the lovely packages arriving for me.

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Sheessshhh! That postie was quick!
I only posted it at the red box outside the supermarket at 2PM yesterday arvo!

Nikki said...

Love that green floral!!! You're a lucky gal.

alby said...

I think you should take this opportunity to gloat. It's not often you get the chance in life! I got a paaarcel, you didn't geeet one... and thanks for leaving me such a lovely comment !