Thursday, March 20, 2008

Art Swap Updated

Ok, I have adjusted the art swap adding shellbells to the group.


I didn't redraw the names - I just swapped shellbells into Zoesquid's spot. So just to remind you it now goes like this:


Curly Pops is making for Make Like A Tree and Leaf
Juddie of Flightless Boyds is making for Big Cat
Big Cat is making for Two Cold Feet
Make Like A Tree and Leaf is making for Juddie of Flightless Boyds
Shellbells is making for Curly Pops
Two Cold Feet is making for Shellbells


Don't forget to send me your e-mail and postal addresses Juddie and Shellbells. You can send them to cathkirwan(at)optusnet(dot)com(dot)au.

Also I'm going to extend the finish date to the last day of April to give everyone a bit more time. So now let's plan to post our finished peices to our own blogs on May 1st.

I think that's it for now.

1 comment:

Juddie said...

hey Big Cat!
thanks for not giving up on me! I've emailed you my details .... please let me know if they don't come through.
Looking forward to the swap,
:-) Juddie