Friday, November 28, 2008

Love Fridays

This weekend is all about the shopping. I'm getting on to my Christmas shopping and treating myself to a few goodies as well.

I'm starting my shopping with Handmaiden. Have you checked out her new Silver Soiree range? I'm getting a pair of earrings for me and a pair for our sister-in-law who's very hard to buy for. If you want to get yourself a little treat you should check out Sharon's giveaway.

I also plan to purchase some printable rainy day recipes for my other SIL.

You can get one of these packs from Little Brown Pen's shop. Her shop is full of gorgeous goodies. You buy them as a PDF and do the printing yourself. They make very economical gifts and you get to be part of the making. I really love the concept.

I'm also planning to buy some candles to give as gifts. Curlypops introduced me to Cupcake Candles. YUM!

Just to top it all off, on Sunday I'm going to the Bizarre Bazaar, the Melbourne Design Market at Fed Square and Nicole Mallaliue's open studio. You should come. It's going to be great fun.

9 comments:

Megan.K. said...

Busy, busy!
Did I say thank you already for thr spotlight thingy? I couldn't make it, things got hectic, but thank you ever so mich anyway.
Love your tinnie girl what shall we make today tutorial. Cute.

CurlyPops said...

Mmmm that cupcake candle looks good enough to eat!

Niki Jones said...

Hi I have started "Love Fridays" & have helped myself to a button. Hope you don't mind. Its a lovely idea. Thanks Niki.

Anonymous said...

haven a lovely crafty buying weekend......wish I could join you

Taccolina said...

Hey lady, looks like I've got the same plans as you tomorrow. See you at the market!

Anastasia said...

I hope you had a great weekend! ive never seen that etsy shop with the printables...thanks for the link!!

Nikki said...

Sounds like you girls had a great crafty weekend!! 'Twas lovely to meet you and Ms CurlyPops. Looking forward to our class on the weekend!

Libby said...

Just checked out tinnie girl, it's looking really good. You've probably been tagged one hundred times but I'm tagging you anyway 'cause I love your blog! Go on tell us more about yourself!

Two Peas In a Pod said...

Sounds like such a fun filled weekend. Hope you got all your shopping done. That cupcake candle looks sooo yummy.