Saturday, October 4, 2008

BLOGTOBERFEST - Day 4 - When The Big Girls Say You're Grouse

You know those bloggers out there that you think of as the big kids in the playground. The ones that you want to be like when you grow up. Stylish, groovy, trendsetting and uber cool. Too cool for the little kids. All you can do is hope that every now and then they might walk by and accidentally bump into you so that you get to speak to them.

So when you find out that one of the big gals has given you an Everyday Superstar Award well it just makes you warm all over. Who, you ask gave me such a thrill? Well none other than one of the coolest of them all, Meet Me at Mikes. Then just to top it all off Hanging With My Nomies went and said this. Thanks ladies. I'm chuffed.

8 comments:

meetmeatmikes said...

Aww you! You ARE funny! I'm little too! I just seem big. But I'm not. Small I am. Well, not small. But just the same as everyone else, i reckon. I'm Medium. Keep up your hard work. You SO can blog every day! Yes. You SO can.

JustJess said...

I know exactly what you mean! You deserve all the plaudits. x

Lisa said...

Congratulations on getting so many people joining in to your Blogtoberfest! Thanks for letting me play.

Anastasia said...

congrats on the award - you deserve it!!!

Shellbells said...

okay the guilt about my sporatic blogging has got to me... I am going to give the blogfest a whirl!!! (Even if october is the only month ever that I blog daily in!!!)

Congrats on the award. Can you join my name to the list??? I am waiting in anticipation about the prospective art swap...or did I read that wrong - maybe I was living in hope!!! lol

nomes said...

man o man i can't stop smiling, your such a ray of sunshine what more can i say

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

Well, that's because you are fabulous! Congrats!

Lynne said...

Yes I do so know what you mean. Well done, but then you deserve it. You have caused a stir in the Blogworld.

Thanks for stopping by in my part of Blogworld, and of your offer of help with uploading the flag. I seem to be the only one experiencing a problem.

I get to the bit where it says choose file and it doesn't give me that option. When I try and continue it says image is corrupt or is in an unrecognised format. I've since tried uploading the new flag using a different method and I'm still experiencing a problem. I feel I must be overlooking something very basic.

I may have to give the flag uploading a miss.

But thanks anyway.
Lynne