I'm passing it on to some blogs that I love to visit.
These women are all funny, passionate and thought-provoking and make me feel like I'm part of the "sisterhood". Thanks ladies.
I also want to pass The Brilliant Blog Award on to The Toy Society It is one of my very favourite craft projects ever. Innovative and renegade. I just love it.
The second award that I received was the Tree of Happiness, so I'm going to tell you 6 things that are making me happy at the moment.
- The idea of Spring coming soon fills me with anticipation and hope.
- The second Thornbury Sewing Bonanza is happening this Saturday so I have a day of stitching, snacking and chatting to look forward to with some lovely women.
- Ms L seems to be on the mend after being sick for almost 20 months.
- Reconnecting with some girlfriends who I haven't spent much time with lately has been lots of fun and good for the soul.
- Reconnecting with myself and learning to look after myself more is happening slowly but surely. I am well on the way back to being healthy, hearty and happy.
- My creativity is starting to stir again after the usual winter hiatus.
So there you have it. A little bit of happiness and love to share.