Monday, August 25, 2008

Incoming and Outgoing, Mail That Is

I came home to one of my favourite experiences. Mail on the doorstep. I signed up for a Pay It Forward with Anastasia Drawing and Dreaming and my package of loveliness arrived today.

So many lovely things. Vintage magazines, stunning fabric, buttons and ribbon,

hot chocolate and Bopeep lollies. I haven't had them since I was a kid and my Mum used to buy them for me on special trips in to town. Seeing them tonight brought back lovely memories.

My favourite things were the handmade goodies. I love Anastasia's beautiful vintage collage work and now I have some of my own. I'm taking this little one to put on my wall at work.

And these gift tags aren't likely to be passed on. They are just too lovely to share.


Receiving my package got me all motivated to get some packages of my own ready for flight. The pink one is my long overdue Cupcake and Tea Swap for Molly Cupcakes. The others are a couple of little goodies for some nice bloggers. It must be time to start getting my Pay It Forward goodies ready to go too.

Spring is in the air and I am feeling like playing with the world again. Yippee!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, love those vintage gift tags, and wow such beautiful packages

Liesl said...

Excellent mail. Aren't the gift tags and the swallow lovely. I had forgotten about Bo Beeps .... I used to love those!

Anastasia said...

Yeahhh happy to hear you liked everything - it was fun putting it all together for you!
im so glad you liked my tags too!!
cant wait to see what you make with the fabric and arent those vintage mags fun! haha...
enjoy the cocoa powder - it makes yummy hot chocolate - so good!!!

Nathalanes Place said...

oooooh so exciting to see all you got. makes me envy you just a bit. But that's ok. You sure are a lucky gal. Good for you Everything looks so good. especially the gift tags. Have yourself a nice evening

Maureen Reynolds said...

That's a treasure trove.

Ah fall is fast approaching. I feel energized!

Bec said...

Wow, what a wonderful parcel of goodies!!! Those gift tags are simply divine - I wouldn't be passing them on either :P