Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Enough Already

I can't tell you how wonderful it feels to be well after 5 days in bed feeling horribly sick, sorry for myself and in pain. I hope that will be the last of sickness for me for quite some time now. Thank goodness it's over. Thanks to my partner for the music therapy to get through the worst of it.


I even had to postpone starting at my new job because I just wasn't well enough. I was due to start yesterday but will now start on Thursday. So I get a couple of days of my holidays back which is nice. Time to play catch up with myself and the world.

3 comments:

Two Peas In a Pod said...

I hope you are able to relax the next couple days and get a bit of a holiday out of it. Cant wait to hear about your first day at work :)
Cheers Kyl a

Shellbells said...

good to see you back with us!! Good luck on Thursday!!

Maureen Reynolds said...

Quite a little stash there girl! dh is like that when he's sick...he has this pill and that one, and when he runs out of something he tells me to get him some brand/name that was in use back in the 60s or 70s!! Of course, you can't tell a sick person to go to the store and get your own damn medicine...but I think it. >:-)

Hope you are better soonest.