Thursday, May 22, 2008

When You Need A Helping Hand

I'm so very lucky to have some lovely helpers around my house. Let me introduce Holden. He likes many arts and crafts including collage, scrapbooking and crochet. Tonight he was definitely in a crafty kind of mood.

It's quiet out there in the world tonight. The cold weather seems to have sent all us Melbourne folk indoors with our dear ones and our crafts. I hope that wherever you are in the world you are happy and warm surrounded by your pets and crafts.

Oh, and if you want to see what I did go and visit Kyla over here

4 comments:

Anastasia said...

cold weather and crafting go hand in hand! its been chilly in Sydney too but the sun's out today so Ive done quite a bit of washing and drying out on the line!

Two Peas In a Pod said...

Holden is soooo cute. Looks like the perfect helper to me.
I would like to THANK YOU again for your beautiful gift.

I am hoping for warmer weather your way...
Cheers Kyla

Sasparilla Sue said...

Your helper is adorable!

Juddie said...

What a cutie! This weather has been so wonderful - perfect for dreaming up new creative pursuits, and I love seeing cats and dogs snuggled up somewhere warm :-)