Sunday, April 20, 2008

This is...My Newest Discovery




Just yesterday I found this goodness in the garden. It's very exciting. We only planted the seeds last week. One is a parsnip and the other is garlic. We also planted cauliflower, beetroot, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, snap peas, all kinds of onions and some lettuce. Lots of wonderful vegies to keep us going through winter along with fantastic herbs that are already well established.

My other new discovery was this fabulous crochet pattern by mk carroll. I told myself I could get one as a reward for finishing the job I have been trying to get done at work. I finished it on Friday so some Etsy shopping will be in order today.

For more new discoveries visit Three Buttons where you will find lots of people sharing.

PS. Can someone tell me what the etiquette is with posting photos of people's craft things like I have here? Do I need to get permisson to post a picture from someone's Etsy shop?

7 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Oooh I love watching vegies grow in the garden. I'm not sure on the etiquette of posting photos, you're giving them free advertising so I assume it's ok?

Anastasia said...

Fresh organic veges are the best!!
i love that scarf - let me know if you do get it and if its an easy pattern to follow!!
i think because you've linked back to the photo you're fine!!

Anonymous said...

Cool scarf. re etiquette, generally if you give credit it should not be a problem.

Michelle said...

It's a great scarf pattern - I have it and am working it up at the moment.

Vegies in the garden. Isn't it amazing?

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Ohh.. I love seeing new sprouts! It's when they get bigger that I get slack looking after them..

As for the photos...I think that as long as you credit the original craftsperson and put a link to their store, they'll be more than happy for you to put up their photo. As curlypops said, it's free advertising!

Two Peas In a Pod said...

I am also fascinated with the garden right now..well more my tulips I am just so excited that they are growing...and I made them grow. Great discovery!
Kyla

Juddie said...

Lovely lovely lovely! I'm sure my husband gets a bit tired of my excitement at finding little shoots emerging from the earth, but I never do ....

As for the photos, I'm not sure either, but I always link back to the origin of the pic and hope that's OK!

I'm still working on my art piece for you - will post another peek soon :-)

xx Juddie