I was tagged some time ago by the awesome CurlyPops and am only now getting around to responsding. So here goes.
- When I am buying magazines I pick up a copy and browse through it. If I decide to buy it I put that copy back and pick up a fresh copy. I don't want the one that I and possibly others have looked through.
- I also do this when buying other things. I always pick up the second newspaper in the pile and reach into the shelves for the items not at the front. Sometimes it's the one directly behind, sometimes its the one right at the back.
- I stop and say hello to any cat that I meet on the street. I used to do it with dogs too but I got nipped at a couple too many times.
- I'm totally addicted to magazines. I love, love, love them.
- I'm also totally addicted to Laksa. I would travel anywhere for a great Laksa (all recommendations welcome)
- I wish that I could develop the habit of exercising.
And here are the rules
- Link to the person that tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website